Thursday, December 6, 2012

December 6th, 2012.

So yeah, birthday.

There are lot of people who were acquaintances and then just disappeared into the blue. Some are still in contact, some are not. Well, not exactly in contact, just "friends on facebook".

So, I'm taking this opportunity to thank all of you, who have been a part of these amazing 17 years. Be it for a short time, or a longer one. I'm pretty sure you've influenced a bit of who and what I am right now. Just know that if I once knew you, I'm never forgetting you. [Except for your name. I'm bad at remembering names.]

Coming back to this I-am-gonna-keep-this-short post, the people close to me have a very important place in me right now, 'cause if you didn't appreciate the stuff I do and my nonsense, I'd not be feeling as good right now. [The closest people to me, Aakash, Jeet, Ankit, Samar and the whole WhatsApp group, I'm talking about you.]

So, be in touch. I'll do my best to be there for you if you need me. Cheers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment