I'll be playing music from my phone when all of a sudden one of those songs come up which immediately teleport me through time and space to my apartment in Vadodara during my final year of college. Getting an apartment with my best friends led to a ton of memories to cherish.
Here's a list of all the things thinking about whom puts a smile on my face, in no particular order:
- Going on drives while it's raining cats and dogs outside, and eventually getting frozen to death.
- The burgers.
- Pizza parties.
- Playing Mini Militia for hours every day.
- Finally learning how to fly a goddamn kite.
- Asking each other, "aaje su khavu chhe?" a minimum of ten times every day.
- Bonfire at the terrace.
- Just sitting at the terrace, chilling.
- The stress ball.
- Shaving off the ice from the refrigerator and throwing it at everyone. ^_^
- Texting with Soham from the other room when we co-incidentally wake up at the same time between 3 am and 4:30 am.
- The magical stash of puns I'd unleash during exams.
- Eating ice-cream for lunch.
- Going grocery shopping.
- Playing Uno.
- Debugging code.
- Sunday mornings at Fun/Happy Street.
- Jalebi, Gathiya, and Khaman as breakfast on holidays.
- The drives. The goddamn drives. ❤️
- Going out for dessert most nights.
- Calling everyone and everything "bro".
- The trips towards the end of the year.
- Interview prep.
- Exam prep.
- "Songs vagaad" every time we're chilling and not doing anything.
- The late-night talks.
I'm dying to go on a trip with you guys and reliving all of this again.
All the years following May 2017 are going to have a pretty hard time competing with the year at C302 because the bar is now set so high!
I found a family and a home, far away from home. ❤️
road trip soon pls thx